Cyprus Investment Programme
The Cyprus Investment Programme provides qualifying investors and their families Cypriot citizenship within 6 months. As a member of the European Union, Cypriot citizenship provides investors the freedom to live, work or study in Cyprus and/or any other European Union member state.
- Receive citizenship within 6 months
- A wide choice of qualifying investment options
- Applicants may include dependent children (<28 years old)*
- Ranked 16th in terms of travel freedom the Cypriot passport provides visa on arrival access to 173 countries & territories.
- Full EU rights including the ability to live and work in any EU member state
- No ongoing physical presence or residency requirement
- Excellent education and healthcare systems
- The opportunity to maintain dual citizenship if desired
- Multiple personal and corporate tax benefits
* Parents may also be included provided they personally own a permanent residence in Cyprus with a minimum value of €500.000.
Qualifying Capital Investment Options
A 5-year minimum investment of €2 million in real estate, land development and infrastructure projects, of which at least €500,000 must be invested in the purchase a permanent privately-owned residence in the Republic of Cyprus.
A 5-year minimum investment of at least €2 million in one or more of the following:
- Investment in real estate, land development and infrastructure projects
- The creation, acquisition or participation in an eligible Cypriot company
- A qualifying investment licensed by CySEC, with activities in Cyprus.
- A combination of any of options above
An additional €500,000 must be invested in the purchase of a permanent privately-owned residence in the Republic of Cyprus.
Applicants are also required to make a capital contribution of €150,000 towards the Cypriot economy. This is apportioned as follows:
- €75,000 towards the Cyprus research and development foundation
- €75,000 to the Cyprus land development corporation
We Are Here To Help You
PCS will put you in contact with an adviser in your region. Their role is to assist you in determining which solutions match your requirements, to liaise with our partners and prepare and provide you with a comprehensive proposal.