Portugal Golden Visa
The Portugal Golden Visa programme is a five-year residence by investment programme for non-EU nationals. The permit allows successful applicants and their families the right to live, work and study in Portugal and also provides holders with visa free access throughout the Schengen zone. The programme requires applicants to stay an average of seven days per year in Portugal during the first 5 years, after which they are eligible to apply for permanent residency or citizenship.
Golden Visa Benefits
- Multiple investment options
- Obtain residency within 3 - 6 months
- Include dependent children and parents
- Visa-free travel within the Schengen Zone
- Qualify for citizenship or permanent residency after 5 years
- No tax on global income if resident for less than 183 days
- Non-Habitual Residency (NHR) scheme provides significant tax incentives for those that choose to reside permanently
Qualifying Investment Options
Please click here to review the different qualifying Portugal Golden Visa Investment Options
- Available for non EU citizens
- Minimum investment of €280,000
- Have no previous criminal conviction
- Submit application and biometrics to SEF
- Renew visa at the end of years 1, 3 & 5
- Stay a minimum of 7 days per year for the first 5 years
All-inclusive Golden Visa Application Services
Please click here to review the application process and services as provided by our professional services partner.
We Are Here To Help You
PCS will put you in contact with an adviser in your region. Their role is to assist you in determining which solutions match your requirements, to liaise with our partners and prepare and provide you with a comprehensive proposal.