Qualifying Investment Options
PCS is able to assist, advise and support clients who wish to apply for the Portugal Golden Visa programme through the following qualifying investment options:
1. Invest €500,000 into real estate of any type and/or location in Portugal (reduced to €400,000 if located in a "low density area").
2. Real estate and its rehabilitation, of any type and anywhere in Portugal provided:
- The property was built at least 30 years ago or is located in designated areas of urban rehabilitation
- A minimum investment value of €350,000 (reduced to >€280,000 if located in a "low density area").
3. Investing at least €350,000 in units of Portugal-regulated funds dedicated to the capitalisation of companies and provided that the fund invests at least 60% in Portugal-registered businesses.
4. The transfer of at least €1 million to Portugal, which is invested into one of the following instruments:
- A bank deposit
- The purchase of a shareholding in a Portuguese company or the incorporation of single-member private limited company having a paid-up share capital of at least €1 million.
- The purchase of Portugal sovereign debt instruments
- The purchase of Portugal traded securities
5. A single-member private limited company, that creates at least 10 new permanent jobs in Portugal (reduced to >8 if located in a "low density area").
6. An investment of at least €500,000 in units of a Portuguese fund that invests in the share capital of small or medium sized businesses.
7. Investing at least €350,000 in setting up a Portuguese company that creates 5 new permanent jobs, or in increasing the share capital of an existing Portuguese company that creates or keeps at least 5 permanent jobs for a minimum period or 3 years.
Return to Portugal Golden Visa Main Page
We Are Here To Help You
PCS will put you in contact with an adviser in your region. Their role is to assist you in determining which solutions match your requirements, to liaise with our partners and prepare and provide you with a comprehensive proposal.