Antigua & Barbuda- Tax Efficient Permanent Residency Program
The Permanent Residency Program of Antigua & Barbuda was introduced in 1995 to encourage wealthy individuals to establish tax residency in the country.
The benefits of tax residency in Antigua & Barbuda include:
- No income tax on worldwide income or assets
- No capital gains tax on worldwide income or assets
- No inheritance tax on worldwide or assets
- No wealth tax on worldwide or assets
- Maintain a permanent residence in Antigua & Barbuda
- Spend at least 30 days a year in Antigua & Barbuda
- Annual income must exceed US$100,000
- Pay a flat tax of US$20,000 per annum
Qualified applicants are issued a Permanent Residency Certificate and a Tax Identification Number
We Are Here To Help You
PCS will put you in contact with an adviser in your region. Their role is to assist you in determining which solutions match your requirements, to liaise with our partners and prepare and provide you with a comprehensive proposal.